Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey guys n girls Spark flyers.

Wyojet

Join
Apr 17, 2019
Thought I'd say hey as I recently got a M2P for GPA n a Spark for my gkids. An if the Spark survives the first day I'll consider it a great success. As a newbie I am dumber than a box of rocks. I have spent many hours trying to download the Dji go4 app n finally got it done. Only to realize now I need wifi connection obviously. Unless there's a way to activate by the internet? I know my way around NVGs n Thermals n other things. Yet these specific drones are another horse all of their own. Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated n helpful. Ty

Reactions: Tglass0000
Thought I'd say hey as I recently got a M2P for GPA n a Spark for my gkids. An if the Spark survives the first day I'll consider it a great success. As a newbie I am dumber than a box of rocks. I have spent many hours trying to download the Dji go4 app n finally got it done. Only to realize now I need wifi connection obviously. Unless there's a way to activate by the internet? I know my way around NVGs n Thermals n other things. Yet these specific drones are another horse all of their own. Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated n helpful. Ty

I recommend...

YouTube
YouTube
YouTube

Read the manual

The search tool on this Forum

YouTube
YouTube

Fly Fly Fly

You will be a pro in no time!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Wyojet
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Wyojet.

Here's a good place to start, Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with your DJI drone (The Complete Guide)

Here is another one, Spark-Help.com

It's loaded with just about everything related to the Spark.
Scan the right side of the page for a topic and click for more information.

Welcome to the Forum. ?
Thanks for the kind reply.
Welcome to the forum! :)
Thanks for the kind welcome folks. You'll find me mostly on the Mavic 2 forum. Yep, I got allot to learn for sure. I plan on flying allottttttttttt. Ty

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme