Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hey there from Philadelphia.

Rotaryknight

Join
Sep 4, 2018
This is not really my first "drone" per say. I did build a drone based on the 3dr flight controller. It flew for a year until faulty GPS module made it crashed head on into a tree. I am an avid FPV flier for 6 years, built over 10 quadcopters, and yes I am that person that calls anything autonomous drones and not anything manually controlled.

Got my spark in Alpine white because apparently its the only color bestbuy will sell with the free remote controller.....Bought 4 extra batteries and the Smatree portable charger, love that thing. Already went through each pack once and it charges very nicely in the field. Got the Smatree spark carrying case, fits 4 sets of props, all my cables, controller, a parabolic reflector and 4 batteries, with the 5th on the spark. Spent 2 hours trying to update the **** thing o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Odji spark.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Davenwolf
This is not really my first "drone" per say. I did build a drone based on the 3dr flight controller. It flew for a year until faulty GPS module made it crashed head on into a tree. I am an avid FPV flier for 6 years, built over 10 quadcopters, and yes I am that person that calls anything autonomous drones and not anything manually controlled.

Got my spark in Alpine white because apparently its the only color bestbuy will sell with the free remote controller.....Bought 4 extra batteries and the Smatree portable charger, love that thing. Already went through each pack once and it charges very nicely in the field. Got the Smatree spark carrying case, fits 4 sets of props, all my cables, controller, a parabolic reflector and 4 batteries, with the 5th on the spark. Spent 2 hours trying to update the **** thing o_Oo_Oo_Oo_OView attachment 6675
lol I feel your pain. I went through it a few hours ago. I still can't get my phone to connect directly to the Spark.

Last edited:
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Rotaryknight.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahandran