Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

how much area can be photographed by 1 spark battery?

This comment will probably instigate a rash of hater replys....BUT in my opinion the answer is how high you are willing to (or can) fly. I often prefer to fly straight up as opposed to out, although I do like distance shots as well. I find that from 2000 plus feet above take off point I can get much more terrain in a shot than if I fly it out a mile or so. I use no limit drones site to change the birds fw to not only allow me to fly to whatever altitude I like, but also much, much faster than stock. 700 feet up or down in just seconds.

Reactions: Ardisson
I was not thinking for this purpose in terms max area .
Suppose I lost something during a walk in some desolated open space . I would fly around 90 m altitude trying if I can spot my lost item . 10 ha on one battery would be very usable . Which software you used to do that ?

Reactions: Ardisson
Thanks Mr.Roland
Yes i agree with you..spark is not suppose to use in terms wide area..but it would be very usable for mapping or searching something in small area..for mapping i use 3D survey ( for create mission) combined with dji go 4 blue version (just to lock RTH), but for searching something i suggest to use dji mission (to create way point) combined with di go 4 red version (for operation)...
sincerely yours..

This comment will probably instigate a rash of hater replys....BUT in my opinion the answer is how high you are willing to (or can) fly. I often prefer to fly straight up as opposed to out, although I do like distance shots as well. I find that from 2000 plus feet above take off point I can get much more terrain in a shot than if I fly it out a mile or so. I use no limit drones site to change the birds fw to not only allow me to fly to whatever altitude I like, but also much, much faster than stock. 700 feet up or down in just seconds.
Hello Mr. Mtntrogger..
Thanks for the point of view..i agree with you in terms its how you re willing or can fly, because if i had another drone or uav that could fly higher and cover maximum area, i would try their limitation too.. 😀

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex