Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to clean my Spark?

SoccerRef12

Join
Jul 5, 2019
Loc
Lampasas, Texas
I've got black marks on the top, fine dirt/dust inside & out. Thinking I should use shaving brush, canned air and maybe a little alcohol for the black marks? Any opinions? Thanks

What, you don't have a dishwasher? :oops:? Seriously Jerry, the compressed air and brush should work fine. If the alcohol doesn't remove the black marks you could try THIS. I have used it to remove really stubborn marks on different surfaces. Good luck.

Reactions: Rattydude77
I ordered a Spark washer [emoji12] from Amazon, but they are on backorder. Thanks for the tip!

Just got back from a little evening flight on a late summer meadow.
I was too lazy to ? by ? and let DJI do the work (why else do you pay so much ? for the autonomous ? functions ... they can work that off bit by bit ... ?) but the auto-?‍✈️ landed between some reddish ? ... ?
The former ? -white lid of my ⚡ then looked like after a ⛓-saw massacre ... full of ? splatters. ?
At ? a microfiber ? and ? were enough to clean everything ✨.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
That's similar to how my Spark got dirty earlier in the summer. I have a field of wild flowers behind the house and was trying to fly the spark just above the flowers to video the butterflies. What a mess. Butterflies flew away before the Spark would get close and the prop wash blew up pollen all over the spark. [emoji53]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme