Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to find out flying hours, etc.

thelastgizmo

Join
Jan 13, 2019
A Spark owner in the next village is selling up and says he has flown it "a hand full of times". Is it logged anywhere the number of flying hours and battery use (he has three)? I don't currently own a Spark but am looking to buy.

Yes, there should be flight records for every flight and can be checked in the Go4 app when the Spark is powered up.

On the home screen, tap the three bars on the top right to bring down a menu. From the list is the flight records. You may have to hit the cloud icon at the top right to sycnc the flight records with DJI's servers.

The batteries are the same but each one has to be looked at while the Spark is powered up.
In the battery section of the app you can click a tab and it will show the serial numbers, manufactered date, and number of times charged.

I think you'll need the seller to show you their DJI account/linked spark through the app before you buy it though as once the drone is reset and you log/activate it against your account, it'll only just show your flight times and details.

I've just bought a second hand, as new, Spark off Ebay and the seller provided screenshots to verified it had only been flown a couple times. As soon as I set it up and linked it to my account, it only showed my data. Not sure if there is any hardwired flight log/records for the entire life of the drone you can retrieve, so best to get the seller to show you their records before they reset the drone for peace of mind...

Yes, there should be flight records for every flight and can be checked in the Go4 app when the Spark is powered up.

On the home screen, tap the three bars on the top right to bring down a menu. From the list is the flight records. You may have to hit the cloud icon at the top right to sycnc the flight records with DJI's servers.

The batteries are the same but each one has to be looked at while the Spark is powered up.
In the battery section of the app you can click a tab and it will show the serial numbers, manufactered date, and number of times charged.

This info is only logged on the device used to fly the Spark (just to clarify).

his dji records will tell you how many charge cycles and flights and distance if he says no you cant look at them hes hiding something and dont buy also insist that he flies one pack though it before you buy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme