Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to upload flight data to my computer, steps and apps required

RLB

Join
Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone list the steps and apps required to upload the flight data to my computer?
YouTube video is difficult to understand instructor & follow connections/apps used.

I've been using this link DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help to upload my data, which can then be viewed online, or a far more detailed set of metrics can be downloaded from there in a CSV file. You will find instructions there on how to use iTunes to access the Go4 Flight Records, and copy these over to your local computer, for upload as above, or there are other sites, such as Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones where you can get details also. There is also a windows app, which is in beta still, available via a link from another forum member here... his name escapes me just now...

Hope this helps.

Reactions: msinger
I've been using this link DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help to upload my data, which can then be viewed online, or a far more detailed set of metrics can be downloaded from there in a CSV file. You will find instructions there on how to use iTunes to access the Go4 Flight Records, and copy these over to your local computer, for upload as above, or there are other sites, such as Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones where you can get details also. There is also a windows app, which is in beta still, available via a link from another forum member here... his name escapes me just now...

Hope this helps.
Thanks very much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe