Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

How to use the pano files please?

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
hi, could anyone explain how I use the Pano files I took earlier today with my Spark.

Thank you. (I think I had dji media something or other years ago but that doesn't seem to be current.
I'm using win 7 and Win 10 if that helps.

Thanks for all help!
Brian.

If I remember correctly, we use Microsoft ICE to stitch the photos.
You should be able to find it online for download to Windows, and there should be Youtube tutorials available.

Good luck and post the result :)

Reactions: BrianP
If I remember correctly, we use Microsoft ICE to stitch the photos.
You should be able to find it online for download to Windows, and there should be Youtube tutorials available.

Good luck and post the result :)
thank you Haggi!

ICE no longer available...

any other recommended software please?

You are working way too hard. The Spark will stitch them all together for you, and it does a fine job. You must do this while the drone is in the air, right after the pano is taken. See this quick video:
thank you!

To chip in..... Microsoft ICE is alive and well and available. I use it regularly: Microsoft ICE

For the best resolution I stitch my spark panos on a WIndows PC with ICE and then use Photoshop to stretch the sky so that the resulting image is 2:1 (typically 19968x9984 pixels).

There are lots of free tools to view your panos on your PC (with rotation & zoom etc) or to have them hosted so that you can share them. My favourite local viewer is VideoPanoramas

For free hosting and virtual tours, try Roundme or Klapty. Here are a couple of examples:
Bristol Downs
Backwell Environment Trust

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers