Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

https://youtu.be/3Fws65Nk6tk

VcenSo

Join
Jan 23, 2018
Would like to share again this Spark footage. Thank you so much again for audience have give so much positive comment. I am proud to have Spark.

A beautiful video!

You mistakenly used the link to the video as your title. I could access it by copying the link and pasting into the address bar of the browser. To include a link in your text, simply click on the chain link in the toolbar and paste the link there.

Thanks for sharing!

Update: I just saw that you reposted.

Reactions: Chimmy
Thank you I am happy you could teach me. I was not very familiar with the platform and do not know how to remove it after post up.

A beautiful video!

You mistakenly used the link to the video as your title. I could access it by copying the link and pasting into the address bar of the browser. To include a link in your text, simply click on the chain link in the toolbar and paste the link there.

Thanks for sharing!

Update: I just saw that you reposted.
Thank you I am happy you could teach me. I was not very familiar with the platform and do not know how to remove it after post up.

I find it's as simple to copy the YouTube link from the page, and then click in the post where you want your video, say right here...PASTE.

After you post, the url will change to the YouTube thumbnail and members can watch it from here.

I read earlier that any likes to a video here will show up as a like on YouTube as well.

Reactions: VcenSo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe