Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hump Day sunset pictures.

Thank you twickers14. We did not get any rain. The dust coming from Africa has diminished our rain chances greatly on the west coast of Florida.
Wow lovely moody shots. Love the anvil” in the distance. Very Florida, hope it missed you.

Beautiful shots Vader01, the last one looks like a painting. Like the post work. Thanks for taking the time to share.
I hear the virus is getting bad in Florida, stay healthy.

Reactions: Vader01
Beautiful shots Vader01, the last one looks like a painting. Like the post work. Thanks for taking the time to share.
I hear the virus is getting bad in Florida, stay healthy.
Thank you Dragonfly Joe! All those shots came straight off the SD card no editing what so ever. Yes the virus is really getting bad here and thank you. I always wear my mask when I'm in stores and on my route at work. You stay safe as well. ?

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thank you twickers14. We did not get any rain. The dust coming from Africa has diminished our rain chances greatly on the west coast of Florida.
Wow, I didn’t realise you were affected by African dust laden storms. We get them here but the only way to tell they are from there is the thick, car-wash-inducing, layer of yellow sludge left on our vehicles!

Reactions: Vader01

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme