Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Hyperlapse done at dusk

shuggins

Join
Oct 11, 2018
Loc
Grapevine, TX
Hello!

Been away form my Spark for 9 months (gasp!) because I thought the grass was greener (I got a Mavic Air and a Phantom 4)….but now that I'm back to my Spark, I cannot believe I neglected the little guy! It's still awesome. Anyways, I did this at dusk. It's a little shaky (I tried to remove the shake with software), but kinda cool for my first hyperlapse with Spark... Hopefully the video plays back in 1080p for anyone that watches. I'm not very good at youtube.

Very cool video. I bought a Mavic Air 2 months ago and tried selling my spark. I decided to keep it and I'm glad I did because I actually use it more than my Mavic air at the moment.
Hello!

Been away form my Spark for 9 months (gasp!) because I thought the grass was greener (I got a Mavic Air and a Phantom 4)….but now that I'm back to my Spark, I cannot believe I neglected the little guy! It's still awesome. Anyways, I did this at dusk. It's a little shaky (I tried to remove the shake with software), but kinda cool for my first hyperlapse with Spark... Hopefully the video plays back in 1080p for anyone that watches. I'm not very good at youtube.

Reactions: Spark 317
dj_dread- very nice. I will watch your video later. Look forward to learning how you do it.

shawnski451- I hear ya! I love my Mavic Air, but the Spark and MA are very different, imho. Sure, the camera in the Air is (on paper) way more capable. But, there's something unique about Spark's camera. The colors seem to "pop" a bit more than any other DJI drone I've ever used. It also does better than my Mavic Air in low light. Lastly, it's just soooo portable. Drone, remote, 4 batteries, iPhone 7, range extenders, sunshade all fit in a very small case. Setting up and packing up when done is so fast. Now my Phantom 4...that's a beast to lug around. Set up time is 5+ minutes on that behemoth.

The Spark is timeless (lol!).

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast