Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I get a DJI Spark Tomorrow!

I discovered this group about a month after buying my Spark. So you are already off to a good start. Lots of good stuff to be found here. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: 1Joey23 and Haggi
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, 1Joey23.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: 1Joey23
Yep, I remember as well too and, fortunately,
the excitement come back every time I set-up and
turn on the bird :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

If I lived in your neighborhood, I would def let you fly my Spark while waiting for your own!
You seems to be prepaired and has the right exitment level.

My first flight was lauched from ground, straight up 100 feets or so, came down on the spot. Lasted 2 min max, but I felt like a Captain ?‍♂️
Packed everything down, went home with a smile.

Today I need to blast through 4 batteries to get the same grin.

My only advice is go step by step, get to know your bird, RC and GO 4 app.
As RC and Spark config only allows 100 feet bowl limit from your HP, maybe thats the best first flight ?
When I let my friends try out the Spark, I always use this type of connection. No app, no device, no cable, eyes on the drone!

Anyways, congratulations and good luck.
May the little bird bring you alot of joy!

Eyes on the Spark at all times! You’re very welcome to a great group of enthusiasts. We do try to be helpful and encouraging. Have fun.

Thanks All! Its heartwarming to see all the nice comments! I got the drone and its awesome! Now I just need to get the controller and a license for recreational flying! In case your wondering, its the Alpine White one.

Thanks All! Its heartwarming to see all the nice comments! I got the drone and its awesome! Now I just need to get the controller and a license for recreational flying! In case your wondering, its the Alpine White one.

Definitely get the controller. It's like getting a whole different Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme