Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I just got my first Spark and another is on the way

Texy

Join
Jul 9, 2017
I ordered two Sparks, one with Fly More and one without. The one without came first (of course). These are for augmenting my pro aerial photog equipment. I intend to use them for fun more than anything, but the tiny little flying 4K cam may come in handy for tighter shots then I am able to get with my Yuneec Typhoon H.

I'm so excited to fly my new Spark! A flock of vultures roosts on the power lines nearby, so I'm going to try to film them on the way to work.

Reactions: Advexure

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Web
www.Spark-Help.com
Welcome to Spark Pilots and congrats on your new Sparks! I've been having a blast with mine.

FYI, the Spark is not able to shoot 4K video. That would be a nice addition to this small flying machine.

Reactions: Sparkbart

aviscomi

Premium Pilot
Join
May 27, 2017
Loc
Philadelphia, PA
I ordered two Sparks, one with Fly More and one without. The one without came first (of course). These are for augmenting my pro aerial photog equipment. I intend to use them for fun more than anything, but the tiny little flying 4K cam may come in handy for tighter shots then I am able to get with my Yuneec Typhoon H.

I'm so excited to fly my new Spark! A flock of vultures roosts on the power lines nearby, so I'm going to try to film them on the way to work.
4K?

Texy

Join
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I understand that the video is 1080 and that the 4K is limited to stills. I meant stills. The majority of my work is in panoramas.

Reactions: Advexure

Texy

Join
Jul 9, 2017
Allow me to clarify, the Spark is perfect for spec shots and single photos. Lately, I've been doing a lot of panoramas where I roll up, jump out, fly for 5-7 minutes taking stills, then move along to the next site. The spark is perfect for this, too, I hope. I bought two of them because I plan to depend on them quite heavily and went for the redundancy rather than buying just one drone, such as a Mavic.

Advexure

Join
May 26, 2017
Loc
Los Angeles, CA
Enjoy your Sparks and safe flying! :cool:

Reactions: Texy

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member