Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I just got my spark

Can someone tells me what I am doing wrong. I have also a mavic pro platinum. When I connected the controller and tablet using the cable, the spark obviously is on but there is not video on the DJI go app. What I am suppose to do?

Can someone tells me what I am doing wrong. I have also a mavic pro platinum. When I connected the controller and tablet using the cable, the spark obviously is on but there is not video on the DJI go app. What I am suppose to do?
Make sure the OTG end of the cable is connected to the RC.

Do you guys recommend to fly the spark at 2.4 or 5.8ghz?

I've kept the frequency selector on Auto for 100% of my flights and it works great every time. I fly in congested neighborhoods and open countryside without any issues using one of those parabolic antenna boosters.

It really depends on the geography and sources of RF interference in the area you are flying. There are endless threads on this topic if you search this Forum... the debate never ends because the answer depends upon so many variables. If one frequency doesn't work then try the other.

It is properly connected, I already have a mavic pro. I am very familiar with the DJI environment but the spark it's different.
Controller of Mavic Pro, connects to device, via a normal data cable, not an otg one.

Are you sure, you're using an otg cable, connected with the correct polarity?

iOS or Android?

If android, what usb settings?

Controller of Mavic Pro, connects to device, via a normal data cable, not an otg one.

Are you sure, you're using an otg cable, connected with the correct polarity?

iOS or Android?

If android, what usb settings?
It's the short cable that came with the spark for Android. There are two types, USB or USB type c. The strange thing is if I don't connect any cable and just do it via WiFi. The spark and controller communicate without any issue.

As I know, there isn't any otg cable in any spark package, except the spark - goggles combo (comes with an otg adapter).

Check if you use an otg cable, and if you connect it correctly.
Otg is a special cable.

Reactions: Andre Levite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme