Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I need help finding a certain page of the FAA rules on shooting down drones

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
awhile back I was reading up on the FAA rules and found a page about the laws shooting down drones and laws about people interfering with the drone pilot while operating the drone. the page was about a 1/2 to 3/4 long it explained that it was a federal offense. I found a few articles on it but not the one that had the FAA header on top of the page. Has anyone seen that? if so can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks, The reason I want it I want to print it off and keep it with me while flying just in case I have a drone hater/police approach me. I'm not worried about being harassed since I fly on a 750 Acre farm but we do have a town idiot who drives around town on a john deere lawnmower that harasses people and loves calling 911 he's been arrested a lot for miss using 911 lines lol

Thanks, Jeff :cool:

awhile back I was reading up on the FAA rules and found a page about the laws shooting down drones and laws about people interfering with the drone pilot while operating the drone. the page was about a 1/2 to 3/4 long it explained that it was a federal offense. I found a few articles on it but not the one that had the FAA header on top of the page. Has anyone seen that? if so can someone tell me where to find it? Thanks, The reason I want it I want to print it off and keep it with me while flying just in case I have a drone hater/police approach me. I'm not worried about being harassed since I fly on a 750 Acre farm but we do have a town idiot who drives around town on a john deere lawnmower that harasses people and loves calling 911 he's been arrested a lot for miss using 911 lines lol

Thanks, Jeff :cool:
Is there any law on the books about shooting down John Deere’s is there any law on the books about shooting down John Deere’s! ?

Reactions: Highflyer
Is there any law on the books about shooting down John Deere’s is there any law on the books about shooting down John Deere’s! ?

Destruction of private property
Reckless endangerment
Unlawful discharge of a firearm

FYI: I own a Spark AND a John Deere :oops:

Thanks, guys I googled looking for it with no luck oh well what you posted will do.

Ok,Ok...my turn.

My first drone is the DJI Spark.

My first snowmobile, yep, a John Deere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers