Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

I think we need ANOTHER checklist :)

Rmwac

Join
Dec 11, 2018
An idea for mounting your favorite checklist.
Printed in #8 font.... MS .txt file. Fits nicely in the margin of a Mini 4, beneath a piece of packing tape. Some lists are overkill..... have you ever forgotten to.... "unfold props".....? I didn't think so. I'll bet you HAVE forgotten to START the frickin' video recording.... :) I sure have. The list on my Ipad margin is made of things I HAVE forgotten at least once. Your mileage may vary....20190130_215858.jpeg

It would be nice if there was an optional customizable checklist built into the Go 4 app. ;)

Hey Guys....lets dont distract the DJI Guys right now....It kinda seems the OTG / Spark thing has them stumped !

Reactions: Lake Havasu
Finished and laminated :)
IMG_20190201_160821.jpg

Reactions: Spark 317
Here is the file :)

Spark Checklist.jpg

Might as well throw my hat....errr, hood in. I'm still working on it as I get more experience and decide what I think is important. Trying to keep it short is the hardest part. I print it double sided and keep it in a plastic sleeve with the rest of my gear.

1549043898802.png
1549043914160.png

Or how about a electronic/word list on the device itself? Plenty of room on any device for one. You could write it on your desktop or laptop, and then email/bluetooth, etc to your flight device.

Or what about using 'DJI Preflight Checklist' app?
There are a lot of things in the app but some are missing for me and I can't add points to the dji list.

As I remember, there are apps, that let us add or modify checklist.

Yes there are a lot of checklist apps you could use. The big advantage from a printed list is for me that if the mobile is in the remote the handling is difficult and and I don't need to switch between GO4 and the checklist app.

Yes there are a lot of checklist apps you could use. The big advantage from a printed list is for me that if the mobile is in the remote the handling is difficult and and I don't need to switch between GO4 and the checklist app.
Most of these apps, let you print checklist sheets.

The advantage of using an app is, that an app can keep a record of our checks, before every flight.

I haven't used an app till now, and I'm wandering if someone did.

Might as well throw my hat....errr, hood in. I'm still working on it as I get more experience and decide what I think is important. Trying to keep it short is the hardest part. I print it double sided and keep it in a plastic sleeve with the rest of my gear.

View attachment 8607
View attachment 8608
This is a great checklist. Do you have it in word or excel that you would not mind posting.

Reactions: rcdude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme