Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Iceland Version 1

Rendlesham UAP

Join
Mar 8, 2019

Seems like I may have enough material for two and possibly three sorties on Iceland. Spoiler alert..this is approx 50 percent Sparky plus my Lumix and Go Pro.

It's just me I like to mix media sources especially with a bigger project. Anyway thanks everybody who have previously been there. Seriously huge landscapes as you can see.

Sparky is truly the business for a job like this.

? ?

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
Videos, flow, storyline, music... all are fabulously done.. You've set the bar very very high..[emoji4][emoji106]
Many thanks and looking forward to more...
PS: Iceland is my dream location... hope I can make it there in the not too distant future.. haha [emoji120]

Cheers, and fly safe
Ranjit

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
Videos, flow, storyline, music... all are fabulously done.. You've set the bar very very high..[emoji4][emoji106]
Many thanks and looking forward to more...
PS: Iceland is my dream location... hope I can make it there in the not too distant future.. haha [emoji120]

Cheers, and fly safe
Ranjit
Thanks so much friend.

Seems like I may have enough material for two and possibly three sorties on Iceland. Spoiler alert..this is approx 50 percent Sparky plus my Lumix and Go Pro.

It's just me I like to mix media sources especially with a bigger project. Anyway thanks everybody who have previously been there. Seriously huge landscapes as you can see.

Sparky is truly the business for a job like this.
Stunning work that does justice to the scenery - and I like the music. Looking forward to future instalments to complete the picture. You have given me encouragement to finalise my compilation. Oh and glad you had enough sun and less windy days when you could fly.

Stunning work that does justice to the scenery - and I like the music. Looking forward to future instalments to complete the picture. You have given me encouragement to finalise my compilation. Oh and glad you had enough sun and less windy days when you could fly.
Thanks so much - Spark really is the ultimate travel drone. Hope you are having a good summer.

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers