Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

illegal footage!?!?

sheldin serju

Join
Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys I've posted some footage before I thought youtube might end up taking down, I'm a little more worried about this one considering these shots are over a business. Is footage like this legal and what are the remifications of posting captured footage vs. them actually finding and taking the drone?

Hey guys I've posted some footage before I thought youtube might end up taking down, I'm a little more worried about this one considering these shots are over a business. Is footage like this legal and what are the remifications of posting captured footage vs. them actually finding and taking the drone?

And.........since all countries UAV laws differ, what country was this taken in?

In most countries this would be totally illegal since it would contravene UAV laws involving not only flying directly over people but capturing photos/images without consent.
Permission from the property owners needed.....insurance arrangements????
There are too many laws broken here to,list....:confused:

Ahhhhh...... But now I understand why this has been posted.
It appears all your posting on this site actually relate to videos on your YT channel so nothing more than click bait .

Reported.

Reactions: Kilrah
And.........since all countries UAV laws differ, what country was this taken in?

In most countries this would be totally illegal since it would contravene UAV laws involving not only flying directly over people but capturing photos/images without consent.
Permission from the property owners needed.....insurance arrangements????
There are too many laws broken here to,list....:confused:

Ahhhhh...... But now I understand why this has been posted.
It appears all your posting on this site actually relate to videos on your YT channel so nothing more than click bait .

Reported.
Canada must be drastically different than the USA. I skimmed through it and I am not sure any of that is in violation for a hobby flier in the USA.

Canada must be drastically different than the USA. I skimmed through it and I am not sure any of that is in violation for a hobby flier in the USA.
The OP has changed the embedded media (the content in my quote is now unavailable).
The original footage was of flying of over a crowded water/theme park with both adults and children clearly distinguishable.
Direct overflight of crowds is pretty much illegal in every country (for good reason).

And now all the guy is doing is re-posting this illegal footage from Canada

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast