Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Information for drone flying by state?

SIDEHACK

Join
Jan 28, 2018
I am taking my Spark on its first airline trip. We are going to Arizona and New Mexico and looking forward to learning to take some great scenic photos. I have been stumbling around the internet trying to find info on where I can and can't fly other than the obvious like airports and private property. Does anyone know of a central clearinghouse for this kind of info? I am leaving 10/06 and would like to have a rough idea by then of where I will have to avoid flying.
Thanks!

These two apps, available free from the app stores, may help you to find a safe place to fly.

AirMap and UAV Forecast.

Airmap will inform you of your airspace and UAV Forecast will give you weather flight conditions as well as airspace information.

Download them and scroll around or enter the location you'll be visiting to see before you go.

Of course National Parks are off limits and other Parks may have restrictions as well.

Good Luck.

Reactions: SIDEHACK
These two apps, available free from the app stores, may help you to find a safe place to fly.

AirMap and UAV Forecast.

Airmap will inform you of your airspace and UAV Forecast will give you weather flight conditions as well as airspace information.

Download them and scroll around or enter the location you'll be visiting to see before you go.

Of course National Parks are off limits and other Parks may have restrictions as well.

Good Luck.
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again!

Reactions: Mike Brown

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme