Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Interesting article about Go4 on Android. Might spook some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Robin. It doesn't mention Apple products. I wonder if the security is tighter or if DJI just figured they would get more bang for the buck if they left a back door open on Android?

Thanks for the link Robin. It doesn't mention Apple products. I wonder if the security is tighter or if DJI just figured they would get more bang for the buck if they left a back door open on Android?
I suspect its similar. However, it does not really worry me... I dont use a phone with personal info in it to fly, so like, whatever!

Reactions: Spark 317
Watch 'Snowden', china collecting data without consent, wow, whoever would have thought it!

What's happening with you americans..you see China ...and Russia spying every where..well that's what happens if you watch too many James Bonds movies...do you really think that the USA is not doing the same ??? I recall I spy US plane U2 shot down over USSR Think a bit..
Dont become paranoid...
Of course DJI can get hold off your photos and clips...I was spyed on..they copied the photo of my cows

• Haha
Reactions: Spark 317
Stop politics and enjoy flying the Chinese drone!
I don't care about the politics, and flying is one of my greatest pleasures. However, being informed is also an asset! Cheers. Flying chinese drones is like eating chinese food, half an hour after you've had it, you want some more! lol

"Politics can start a fight
Religion's hard to know who's right
And one more topic I won't touch
That one's her -- it hurts too much"

-Sammy Kershaw

Basically all these apps and all these companies and all these governments collect data for fun and profit. There should be nothing unexpected in this interview.

Basically all these apps and all these companies and all these governments collect data for fun and profit. There should be nothing unexpected in this interview.
DROP IT...
RATHER FLY... WANT TO FLY YOUR POLITICAL DRONE DO IT ON CNN...
DROP IT....WE DONT CARE
HERE WE FLY SPARKS....SPARKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme