Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is 10 hours of flight a lot?

mattitech07

Join
Mar 30, 2019
I'm selling my spark and I said that it is very little used because I'm almost sure that 10 hours of flight are just a few, do you confirm?

I just bought a P4 with less than three hours on it so a few is somewhat relative and how those hours were put on is also pretty important :) but as for number of hours I would personally consider 10 to be on the low side. However, if you know the hours on the craft then it would probably be best to just state them and let the buyer be the judge of what's a few. If they're new to drones and ask, you can tell them there's lots of Spark pilots out there with 10x-20x that and are still flying. Buyers will usually want to know about any crashes or hard landings as well. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: mattitech07
I just bought a P4 with less than three hours on it so a few is somewhat relative and how those hours were put on is also pretty important :) but as for number of hours I would personally consider 10 to be on the low side. However, if you know the hours on the craft then it would probably be best to just state them and let the buyer be the judge of what's a few. If they're new to drones and ask, you can tell them there's lots of Spark pilots out there with 10x-20x that and are still flying. Buyers will usually want to know about any crashes or hard landings as well. Good luck with the sale.
Well, i dont know if I should consider the distance I traveled (mine is 80km)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit