Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is OTG working for litchi beta

kydroneman

Join
Nov 2, 2017
So waypoints and orbit now work with spark with litchi beta, is OTG working or are you still limited to wifi from controller.

I have litchi beta and use the OTG cable without any problem. Good solid video signal.

other users have reported OTG works good on litchi. I haven't tried the new version go 4 app but the modded one worked I know for sure.

The OTG now is formally supported by DJI for the Spark through the new firmware update and the latest update for djigo 4 - at least the Android version. As far as Litchi is concerned, I do not believe that the current public version supports the OTG, but the new BETA testing version of Litchi does. As far as I know, this version is still in beta form and has not been released to the public.

The OTG now is formally supported by DJI for the Spark through the new firmware update and the latest update for djigo 4 - at least the Android version. As far as Litchi is concerned, I do not believe that the current public version supports the OTG, but the new BETA testing version of Litchi does. As far as I know, this version is still in beta form and has not been released to the public.
I can confirm by use that Litchi 4.8g (beta) for Android is functional for waypoints and OTG cable. At least for me, on a Samsung S5 running newest nightly of LineageOs.

I beta tested Litchi 2.5 on Apple iOS where the OTG cable did not function, connected via WiFi and waypoints did function, which motivated me to purchase the Android version (better screen phone and tablet) and I'm super impressed!

I used Litchi Beta yesterday with Spark and Wifi and waypoints worked perfect... Have not tried with OTG yet will do that tomorrow. Glad DJI released the SDK at last!

I just ran a mission today with beta Litchi. OTG is still non-functional on my S7 Edge but works on my iPhone - after it says the device may not be supported.
Waypoints worked perfect. Odd thing - Litchi mission hub still had parameters for my Mavic which was a cruising speed of 20 mph.
I had obstacle avoidance on and that little buzzard took off like a bat outta hades. On a windy day it was hitting 17 mph. Video was not stable in places the turbulence got bad.
I was just surprised to see the Spark going that fast with obstacle on. I need to figure a safe way to test that.

I used my s7 with litchi with the OTG and did a waypoint mission, short mission but ran with no problems. litchis says there are still some bugs with the OTG to be worked out but I am going to try some longer missions and see how it progresses

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast