Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

issue with vps or altitude détection

hakimoub

Join
Feb 1, 2020
hello every one

i have a problem with my sparky it don't gives the real altitude value when it land i tried to :

i refresh the firmware, i maked a factory rest , i maked a advanced IMU calibration and compass , a changed the propellers, i changed the downward sensor, i used a new batterie .

just when i start the motors befor taking off it show me -7.5 8ft

please can help with any information

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland hakimoub.

The Spark relies on the VPS camera along with the bottom sensor when it's less than 30 feet in altitude and may show a slightly different altitude reading when close to the ground.

Your readings may be related to this due to the GPS, VPS, and other sensors that communicate with the Spark when flying under 30 feet?

I'm not an expert on this and just my opinion.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: Haggi
first of all thank you for welcoming me

i know how the VPS work but i have this issue with or without GPS in diffrent ground

There are topics about this . Spark also uses barometric pressure to calculate height

hello every one

i have a problem with my sparky it don't gives the real altitude value when it land i tried to :

i refresh the firmware, i maked a factory rest , i maked a advanced IMU calibration and compass , a changed the propellers, i changed the downward sensor, i used a new batterie .

just when i start the motors befor taking off it show me -7.5 8ft

please can help with any information

I have the same issue . Forward obstacle doesn’t work or is very intermittent to work . No error codes even display shows in small icon at top like it’s on yet it will not show green yellow or red sensor band when nearing a object . Occasionally it will work . Seems if I hover it off the ground approximately 5 to 6 inches for some reason turns it back on sometimes . It’s a real pain as when landing it thinks it’s still in the air and bounces slightly off the ground instead of being smooth . I’ve tried Manuel lunch from the ground, auto launch. Anyone suggestion ?

i didn't find any solution yet i contact dji and no solution from them
Other models allow for recalibration of forward sensor using pc and screen there is nothing in the version of DJi assistance even in the unlocked mode that I have seen . At least I’m not the only one having this issue .

quick update , today i tried to land it in hand so normaly he start jumping like in autolanding but it didn't do that so any one know what's happen with this drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit