Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

It has been a while

Barbara

Join
Dec 25, 2018
Loc
Algoma District, North Shore, Ontario
Sorry Highflyer, for stealing your thread title, but it really is appropriate for me too. I don't think I've really checked in since early last winter. Not much flying has happened. First there was snow, about 4 meters worth (that's over 12 feet), then came the Covid, with blackflies followed up by mosiquitos and much hot weather. Fall has always been my favourite season, so time to go fly, and see what all you other sparkies are up to. Glad to see you are all still out there.

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Still swatting the bugs here Barbara but nice to hear you're back in the air. Happy flying and shooting!

Reactions: Barbara

dat1

Join
Dec 9, 2018
Loc
Quebec, Canada
Yep, we still alive ;)
And the most colorful season just begin.
Wish you all nice flights

Reactions: Barbara

Highflyer

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Loc
Sanborn, Mn (USA)
Sorry Highflyer, for stealing your thread title, but it really is appropriate for me too. I don't think I've really checked in since early last winter. Not much flying has happened. First there was snow, about 4 meters worth (that's over 12 feet), then came the Covid, with blackflies followed up by mosiquitos and much hot weather. Fall has always been my favourite season, so time to go fly, and see what all you other sparkies are up to. Glad to see you are all still out there.
No problem :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex MacCaw