Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

JAPAN - Tsuchiura | Cinematic Drone Video

nilanjan118

Join
Oct 31, 2018
Shot this on the last day of 2018 in Tsuchiura, Japan. It is a city located in South-Western Ibaraki Prefecture about 60kms north of Tokyo metropolis.
Looking forward to seeing more new places and shooting at more beautiful locations in 2019.
And on that note, wishing all the Spark pilots a very happy and prosperous new year. Stay healthy and fly safe.

Hi nice views how many batteries did you use? Regards

I have 3 batteries. And this video was done with 3 flights in total, each about 9 mins long. I always try to land with 30~40% battery power left. I am a beginner though and know for sure that a good pilot can get this filmed in just 1 or 2 flights max.
Thanks for watching.

Reactions: alditenen
Shot this on the last day of 2018 in Tsuchiura, Japan. It is a city located in South-Western Ibaraki Prefecture about 60kms north of Tokyo metropolis.
Looking forward to seeing more new places and shooting at more beautiful locations in 2019.
And on that note, wishing all the Spark pilots a very happy and prosperous new year. Stay healthy and fly safe.

What a great

Thanks a lot
sorry I diddnt finish my reply,, Thas is a great video and location. What editing app do you use,
nice job. I've been using the freebie windows app. The others might be too complicated for me ,,lol.

sorry I diddnt finish my reply,, Thas is a great video and location. What editing app do you use,
nice job. I've been using the freebie windows app. The others might be too complicated for me ,,lol.

I use Wondershare Filmora. It is very easy to use and there are many tutorials available on YouTube.

Reactions: tmarez

konichiwa from australia, nice vid! whats the drone laws like in japan i plan on visiting and want to be able to use my drone. Any tips ?

Reactions: nilanjan118
Very nice. Thanks for sharing, Happy New Year
Thanks for watching. :)

konichiwa from australia, nice vid! whats the drone laws like in japan i plan on visiting and want to be able to use my drone. Any tips ?

Konnichiwa, the drone rules in Japan are very straightforward. There are basically 3 types of prohibited airspace.
(A) Airspace above 150m above ground level.
(B) Airspace around airports. (airspaces above approach surface, horizontal surface, transitional surface, extended approach surface, conical surface and outer horizontal surface.)
(C) Above Densely Inhabited Districts (DID), which are defined and published by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.

Please visit this website for more details.
Civil Aviation Bureau:Japan’s safety rules on Unmanned Aircraft (UA)/Drone - MLIT Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism

Thanks for watching. :)

Konnichiwa, the drone rules in Japan are very straightforward. There are basically 3 types of prohibited airspace.
(A) Airspace above 150m above ground level.
(B) Airspace around airports. (airspaces above approach surface, horizontal surface, transitional surface, extended approach surface, conical surface and outer horizontal surface.)
(C) Above Densely Inhabited Districts (DID), which are defined and published by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.

Please visit this website for more details.
Civil Aviation Bureau:Japan’s safety rules on Unmanned Aircraft (UA)/Drone - MLIT Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
thanks so much for that insight, appreciate you taking the time to reply

Reactions: nilanjan118

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers