Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jetman Dubai

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Get it on your Xmas list early.

On Friday, February 14th, 2020: Jetman Vince Reffet took off, headed south towards Jumeirah Beach Residence, building speed and height. In 8 seconds he had reached 100 meters height, in 12 seconds 200m, 19 seconds 500m, and reached 1000m in 30 seconds at an average speed of 130 knots. At the end of a 3-minute flight punctuated by a roll and a loop at 1800m altitude, Jetman Vince Reffet opened his parachute at 1500m before landing back at Skydive Dubai.

It is the first time that a Jetman Dubai pilot could combine hovering safely at a limited altitude and flying aerobatics at high altitude in the same flight. Controlled by the human body, the equipment enables Jetman Dubai to reach speeds of 400kmh, as well as hovering, changing direction and performing loops

That was fantastic. We were lucky enough to stay at the Zabeel Sorray Hotel on the Palm which overlooks the Skydive Dubai operation. What a spectacle that would have been from Room 307! I spent most of my time watching the comings and goings on the jetty runway much to my wife's chagrin. Thanks so much for sharing.

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers