Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just a practice flight

That is a very unique piece of playground equipment for sure. You must have gotten there very early as the pool wasn't even open yet. Nice video.

Actually, it was kindof late in the day. Almost sunset. They had sent all the kiddos home.

Hand-flown orbits or letting the drone do it by itself? The challenge, though not that tough in those two situations, would be to hand-fly it that smoothly. The tower would be more of a problem because of the distance the drone is from the pilot.

Wow, so smooth from the little Spark when done by hand!

It's actually not that complicated:

1. Fly up to your subject.
2. Check for obstacles all around your path.
3. Use right stick to get drone moving sideways. I hook a finger around the stick to keep it steady.
4. Use left stick to keep camera pointed at subject. It's just like flying normally, if the target is moving to the left, you would yaw a little more to the left.
5-5299. Practice Practice Practice

My failure is always in attention spa -- where were we?

The mental thing is, you're moving the sticks in opposite directions.

Reactions: ajkm
Hand-flown orbits or letting the drone do it by itself? The challenge, though not that tough in those two situations, would be to hand-fly it that smoothly. The tower would be more of a problem because of the distance the drone is from the pilot.

Oh. I was standing just to the side of the tower. Easy to see all the way around.

Reactions: ajkm
Great job! My current hand flying challenge is a figure of 8 - with the camera always pointing in to the centre (crossover point). Nowhere near as easy as it sounds, but it's a good test of piloting skills!

Reactions: Spark 317
Great job! My current hand flying challenge is a figure of 8 - with the camera always pointing in to the centre (crossover point). Nowhere near as easy as it sounds, but it's a good test of piloting skills!
I think that would be beyond my skills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme