Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

just a reminder... selling video clips works!

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Hi Pilots! Receiving another video clip sale set me thinking...

Just a quick reminder that selling 'stock footage ' video clips to BlackBox Global works!

-take a high quality , video, edit it for suitable length, submit the clip and sit back and wait for the email saying someone has bought the rights to use the clip...
Good Luck, I will help if I can with basics...

Brian.

I B Spectre

Join
Aug 16, 2019
Not sure where you're located, but in the U.S. you're required to fly under Part 107 if you monetize your work. This includes aerial advertising video/photos such as for real estate. What's most weird about the FAA requirement is that even if you've passed the Part 107 requirements, you're not covered for recreational flying. To me, that's like saying you have a commercial driver license for operating semi tractor trailers, but you can't operate the family sedan. It is what it is whether it makes sense or not.

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
Not sure where you're located, but in the U.S. you're required to fly under Part 107 if you monetize your work. This includes aerial advertising video/photos such as for real estate. What's most weird about the FAA requirement is that even if you've passed the Part 107 requirements, you're not covered for recreational flying. To me, that's like saying you have a commercial driver license for operating semi tractor trailers, but you can't operate the family sedan. It is what it is whether it makes sense or not.
I'm in Blighty :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nagy