Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just completed a trial run Chinese Temple by the river

I appreciate it’s difficult flying where people and buildings are, so possibly taking the spark over the water to get footage there?

There is a certain amount of mental chatter to over come for me on going flying . So I am taking it slowly needing to know what and how it all works and to be able to RTH . This is happening and I am finding the Spark to be an amazing aircraft . That is I am starting to trust it more and more as the amazing mobile camera platform it is. This morning I had an amazing flight and on getting back home found I had not captured any video DUH !! So now I am more positive with that . I would have had to go a long way to redo it so found another spot and got it . They say it has to be in line of sight . Well I cannot see it on a clear day so just trust the RC . Here is my effort for today and each time I get more ideas for better shots . This is near me . Although I did not capture the first shoot today love the way every flight is recorded .

I am trying to be legal here is Thailand like many other places Drones are getting a lot of attention . So I am following the rules as best I can that is having insurance 1million Baht and well not flying in certain areas . I am posting a recent flight and its near my home . I have launched from there a few times and have not drawn any attention . This time though I almost landed on a small pagoda type building . So in future will pick more open spaces and not the keyhole type . You can see some folks behind me . What happened was I tried to take control and I suppose I was fighting the Drone as it wanted to land . In the end I hit the x to cancel landing and did a safe job phew ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme