Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

just found a great use for a drone!!! -Now with Video of the Highest Cliffs on the East Coast of the U.K.

BrianP

Join
Jan 27, 2018
I was out today and got stuck in a predicament... I wanted to film at the highest cliffs in the East of the U.K. but nearest access roads were almost useless to get close enough to find a spot to film....

so... I put the drone up and flew across the fields between me and the coastline/cliffs ... voila! I was able to pinpoint the prime filming spot and not have to trek across fields to the cliff edge.
Using a drone to find a location is my new best idea I've had this year!!! :))) Obvious really...
( film link lower down this thread )

Last edited:
You always get the most out of old Sparky. 👍

Cheers Dragonfly Joe! I feel on top of the world after today's flight , pun intended ;)
Viewing the video footage I realised that owning a drone had allowed me to visit a site that was otherwise out of my range for walking etc....
I seriously believe that drones should be marketed as a way to allow people to see areas/locations that they might never get to see otherwise.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thanks for sharing the view Brian! Much enjoyed seeing this area of England. I like the stone wall dividers in the fields, I wonder how long ago they were put into place.

Reactions: BrianP
Thanks for sharing the view Brian! Much enjoyed seeing this area of England. I like the stone wall dividers in the fields, I wonder how long ago they were put into place.
cheers RotorWash!
dry stone walling (no mortar) is very common around the U.K. and is longstanding.
A dying art no doubt as it is hard work and people don't want to do anything that takes a while to master...

Reactions: RotorWash
Amazing! That job is the epitome of hard work. lol, we have young whippersnappers around here that think lifting coffee cups at Tim Horton's is hard work... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BrianP
Amazing! That job is the epitome of hard work. lol, we have young whippersnappers around here that think lifting coffee cups at Tim Horton's is hard work... 🤣
yep, and if asked to carry more than two cups at a time lots will struggle :)))

• Haha
Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme