Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just one of the natives chilling.

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
That’s what our little Spark is for-going where others might be a tad concerned for their safety. Did you have a Plan B if the low hover was “snapped up”! Will be sending to my GranddaughterS who hate ‘gators!
Hi twickers14, lolol well I was just a little nervous but I kept Spark about 1.2 meters above the gator and since it was too deep for him to touch the bottom of the pond I wasn't worried about it jumping up to snap up my Sparky, lolol. Awww I love gators and enjoy seeing them at the parks I go too. Take and be safe and have a good day.

Reactions: twickers14

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
Hi twickers14, lolol well I was just a little nervous but I kept Spark about 1.2 meters above the gator and since it was too deep for him to touch the bottom of the pond I wasn't worried about it jumping up to snap up my Sparky, lolol. Awww I love gators and enjoy seeing them at the parks I go too. Take and be safe and have a good day.
Just heard from our daughter and she won’t show the clip to our 2nd oldest-she’s never sure what’s in the water so this won’t help her get over her concerns. The others were disappointed that the ‘gator didn’t lunge at the Spark! I told them “do you know how much they cost”!! Thanks for breaking the boredom of lockdown.

Vader01

Join
Apr 2, 2019
Just heard from our daughter and she won’t show the clip to our 2nd oldest-she’s never sure what’s in the water so this won’t help her get over her concerns. The others were disappointed that the ‘gator didn’t lunge at the Spark! I told them “do you know how much they cost”!! Thanks for breaking the boredom of lockdown.
LOLOLOL, you're welcome twickers14, glad I could bring a smile to you. :)

NWSpark

Join
Feb 7, 2018
Loc
Vancouver Island
Nice Job! He's like I can't jump that high! Come a little closer. :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vader01

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads