Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just thank you to whom stopped by...

enri68

Join
Sep 2, 2017
I am back into photography since I got my Spark.
But never had years ago this tremendous 360 experiences....
My first pano 360 got 500 views in a week and I am proud of it and want to thank everyone who landed there.

In case you missed it.... Poetto, Cagliari, Italy (Sardinia)

Looks good! I like how there's something different to look at in each direction.

If you still have access to Photoshop, try this: bring your 360 into PS and choose Filter-Distort-Polar Coordinates. It'll make a circle. Then select the black sky and choose Edit-Fill-Content Aware. It'll draw an impressively realistic looking fake sky to fill in the black top. Then repeat the first step to undo the circle, then upload to Kuula.

They look even better when there's a sky up there and no one can tell how you took the pano :)

Looks good! I like how there's something different to look at in each direction.

If you still have access to Photoshop, try this: bring your 360 into PS and choose Filter-Distort-Polar Coordinates. It'll make a circle. Then select the black sky and choose Edit-Fill-Content Aware. It'll draw an impressively realistic looking fake sky to fill in the black top. Then repeat the first step to undo the circle, then upload to Kuula.

They look even better when there's a sky up there and no one can tell how you took the pano :)

Wow this sounds like an excellent tip!...many thanks I'll give a try!

Reactions: RaspPiGuy
Show me how :)
Nothing special, I took a Sphere pano (46 pics) in automatic over the center of the roundabout.
Height about 70 m. Then I stitched the photos with pt gui asking for the dimensions requested by kuula.co. Then uploaded and it is done....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme