Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Keeping an eye on summer

Rendlesham

Join
Nov 14, 2020
I dedicate this 100 percent Spark video to all my great friends on this web site. Especially my Canadian viewers as you are my favourites.

Anyway to each and every one of my friends here, Happy Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of foreign holidays in 2021.

Always remember, drones come and go but Spark is forever. Thanks also to Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys crew for the sound track.

Blessings to all Spark pilots wherever you are.

Nicely done Peter and thanks for sharing a little sunshine and beautiful water with Chicago! Great choice of music too. A healthy and happy Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to spending another year with all my friends here. Peace.

Joe

Oh boy Big R You know how to get the emotions going. So beautiful at a time when it’s really needed. BW and the BBs a perfect accompaniment to your lovely footage. The Canadians have the benefit of vast open spaces and scenery to die for, only wish I could get my Spark up over there. A safe and joyous Christmas to you, yours and all our joint friends on the site.

I dedicate this 100 percent Spark video to all my great friends on this web site. Especially my Canadian viewers as you are my favourites.

Anyway to each and every one of my friends here, Happy Christmas and I hope Santa brings lots of foreign holidays in 2021.

Always remember, drones come and go but Spark is forever. Thanks also to Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys crew for the sound track.

Blessings to all Spark pilots wherever you are.

Very well done I really enjoyed your movie beach shots are always enjoyable.

Reactions: Rendlesham UAP
Nicely done Peter and thanks for sharing a little sunshine and beautiful water with Chicago! Great choice of music too. A healthy and happy Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to spending another year with all my friends here. Peace.

Joe
Chicago is on my travel list for next year ! Happy Christmas.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Joe
and what a great Blues and Jazz town you are living in ! Happy Christmas !

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Very well done I really enjoyed your movie beach shots are always enjoyable.
Thank you very much
Oh boy Big R You know how to get the emotions going. So beautiful at a time when it’s really needed. BW and the BBs a perfect accompaniment to your lovely footage. The Canadians have the benefit of vast open spaces and scenery to die for, only wish I could get my Spark up over there. A safe and joyous Christmas to you, yours and all our joint friends on the site.
Cheers man and happy Christmas to everyone in my second favourite country, England. Lets hope for tons of travel next years

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe