Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Knaresborough Castle , River Nidd and Bridges,,, M1P

Very nice detailed work Brian. Knew you would be working on something as you have been quiet for a few weeks. Well done. The town almost looks like a model railway set that Pete Waterman or Rod Stewart had built-the lighting and your stick work. Ever thought of seeing if a local school might be interested in using some of your films for teaching aids? The history you cover off could be just perfect for classroom work. Good old Spark. PS no sign of the red racer in this film!

Very nice detailed work Brian. Knew you would be working on something as you have been quiet for a few weeks. Well done. The town almost looks like a model railway set that Pete Waterman or Rod Stewart had built-the lighting and your stick work. Ever thought of seeing if a local school might be interested in using some of your films for teaching aids? The history you cover off could be just perfect for classroom work. Good old Spark. PS no sign of the red racer in this film!
Cheers twickers14!
Thanks for watching!
It was a milestone for me... flying my M1P through the arch of the viaduct.
I am still not happy with the colour grading but cest la vie... I'm enjoying getting out... NY Moors/Roseberry topping again, Bamburgh Castle and Knaresborough... coupled with a new mirrorless stills camera to figure out...
How is life in MA2 land? Hope you are having fun!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Cheers twickers14!
Thanks for watching!
It was a milestone for me... flying my M1P through the arch of the viaduct.
I am still not happy with the colour grading but cest la vie... I'm enjoying getting out... NY Moors/Roseberry topping again, Bamburgh Castle and Knaresborough... coupled with a new mirrorless stills camera to figure out...
How is life in MA2 land? Hope you are having fun!
All good with the MA2. Loving its rock solid connection and battery time. Our weather has been rubbish for a while but things are looking up tomorrow.

Loved it Brian! That castle was so impressive. I can't even imagine how painstaking of a job it was to create those rock walls, such intricacy. I kept watching for your milestone viaduct flight and thought I missed it at first. Keen job navigating at that distance. Balls of brass my friend. 🤣 Thank you sir for sharing, and by the way, the William Tell Overture was the perfect sound track for your stunt maneuver. ;)

Loved it Brian! That castle was so impressive. I can't even imagine how painstaking of a job it was to create those rock walls, such intricacy. I kept watching for your milestone viaduct flight and thought I missed it at first. Keen job navigating at that distance. Balls of brass my friend. 🤣 Thank you sir for sharing, and by the way, the William Tell Overture was the perfect sound track for your stunt maneuver. ;)
Cheers Dragonfly Joe! Big smile on my face as I read your comments... very very kind!
The fly through will stay long in my memory and the crescendo music was written for such events!

*** The William Tell Overture is the overture to the opera William Tell, whose music was composed by Gioachino Rossini. William Tell premiered in 1829 and was the last of Rossini's 39 operas, after which he went into semi-retirement.***
A big thank you to Gioachino! little did he know he would inspire drone pilots the world over!

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme