Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Kuwait Bay sunset sky on fire high altitude flight

I’m using an iphone 7 without any OTG cables. Also my problem wasn’t connection, it was the battery running low, I could have kept going longer if I had more juice.

Going high really helps with range, also the fact that I was at the edge of the bay, and the spark was flying at the edge of the bay the whole time, so that probably reduced interefence.

I’m using an iphone 7 without any OTG cables. Also my problem wasn’t connection, it was the battery running low, I could have kept going longer if I had more juice.

Going high really helps with range, also the fact that I was at the edge of the bay, and the spark was flying at the edge of the bay the whole time, so that probably reduced interefence.

I only use it with the OTG cable on iPhone 7 Plus. No issues so far. What a great sunset video!!!

Beautiful video! Would've made a nice 360 pano! I wish I could fly that far even with OTG... I'm right next to two airports and a national laboratory, makes for some interesting flights with all those waves bouncing off the mountains where I can fly.

Reactions: noooris
Cool Sunset video! I lived in Kuwait for a year!
Wheres all the sand?! LOL

Reactions: noooris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef