Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Laggy video ?

pedro92

Join
Jul 17, 2018
hi everybody

Reaching out to SparkPilots community to get advise for better video shooting :D

First, as many of you, I have the "weak signal" video problem even when spark is just 100 m from me and no interference there (I tried all recommendation, chatted many time with dji support, nothing fixes this)
Due to this signal problem, I'm not able to properly shoot video
See basic travelling up/down that is laggy :
So, did anyone find a trick to make good video even when weak signal issue ?

Then, maybe you'll answer about quickshot :D
Quickshot seems not doing travelling shot but at least, I can use circle and helix.
So, I gave a try on those and it's not "laggy" due to weak signal anymore
But it's not super smooth as I expected, the drone is quite "brutal" in direction change
See :
Did you notice same results with QuickShot ?

Thanks for any response :)

hi Awood

thanks for answering
This are video from the drone (downloaded from drone to laptop)
I well use recommended SD card.

Btw, I sent the spark to RMA, DJI replaced for free the full drone AND motherboard of RC...

Oh wow, I didn't see that your post was from July.

Great that DJI was able to replace!

hi everybody

Reaching out to SparkPilots community to get advise for better video shooting :D

First, as many of you, I have the "weak signal" video problem even when spark is just 100 m from me and no interference there (I tried all recommendation, chatted many time with dji support, nothing fixes this)
Due to this signal problem, I'm not able to properly shoot video
See basic travelling up/down that is laggy :
So, did anyone find a trick to make good video even when weak signal issue ?

Then, maybe you'll answer about quickshot :D
Quickshot seems not doing travelling shot but at least, I can use circle and helix.
So, I gave a try on those and it's not "laggy" due to weak signal anymore
But it's not super smooth as I expected, the drone is quite "brutal" in direction change
See :
Did you notice same results with QuickShot ?

Thanks for any response :)
Them videos looked fine too me. My live feed is always laggy it always has been on the spark it's standard WiFi.

My video feed is laggy, sometimes and not other times? I think the environment plays a big part in the quality of the video feed, seen on the screen. I do fly using 5.8 and seem to get less interference using it, as there are not as many devices on 5.8 as there are on 2.4. I've also flown just as far out using 5.8 as I have using 2.4. The only diffrence that I've seen is a better picture using 5.8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67