Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Landing

The Spark will auto land at its current location when the battery reaches the critically low level. There is no way to prevent that from occurring.

While you can hold the throttle in the full up position to prevent the Spark from descending, the battery will eventually shut off and the Spark will drop like a rock. It would be best to plan your flight ahead of time and ensure your Spark is back at the home point before the battery is dangerously low.

Reactions: DesertWindAero
The Spark will auto land at its current location when the battery reaches the critically low level. There is no way to prevent that from occurring.

While you can hold the throttle in the full up position to prevent the Spark from descending, the battery will eventually shut off and the Spark will drop like a rock. It would be best to plan your flight ahead of time and ensure your Spark is back at the home point before the battery is dangerously low.

Copy that,but when I descend to take shots with battery power,the warnings come on and the drone attempts to land

Have battery power but alarm comes on and drone wants to land,I want to take pictures and go back up,can you shut that off?

How low are you going?

Sounds like your low enough to land.

No,not that know legible yet
You can find instructions for locating the TXT flight log file here. If you attach it here, we'll be able to review it. It'll likely explain what happened.

Copy that,but when I descend to take shots with battery power,the warnings come on and the drone attempts to land

Have battery power but alarm comes on and drone wants to land,I want to take pictures and go back up,can you shut that off?
I no what you mean. You can't stop that. I tried everything when you go too low it automatically initiate auto landing. I just try to stay above that hight. There is a red x on the left but by the time you go to press it it auto lands.

If you are using RC you can hit the pause button, any action will be cancel and your Spark will hover waiting for your command.

Reactions: salem77

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme