Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Leeds Castle- Kent

Nice one Brian. Is this Leeds Castle in Kent or is there a Castle in Leeds Yorks? Whatever, nice flying. Not trying to catch you out here but could you see the Spark all the time or did the tree line get in the way? Good to see the red racer is still in full use! Hoping to take my MA2 to Florida next week but we have the small matter of submitting a negative Covid test first-within 24 hours of departure. Should have stayed here in my County of birth!

Reactions: BrianP
Nice one Brian. Is this Leeds Castle in Kent or is there a Castle in Leeds Yorks? Whatever, nice flying. Not trying to catch you out here but could you see the Spark all the time or did the tree line get in the way? Good to see the red racer is still in full use! Hoping to take my MA2 to Florida next week but we have the small matter of submitting a negative Covid test first-within 24 hours of departure. Should have stayed here in my County of birth!
c'mon twickers14 ... the opening screen says Kent, in BIGGGGG letters :)
this flight was fraught with signal errors and stopped me from actually flying around the castle... unlike the other castles flown during the road trip ;)
Have fun in the States!

c'mon twickers14 ... the opening screen says Kent, in BIGGGGG letters :)
this flight was fraught with signal errors and stopped me from actually flying around the castle... unlike the other castles flown during the road trip ;)
Have fun in the States!
Doh! So sorry Brian. In my rush to watch it before we went out I didn’t dwell on the title. Will do.

• Haha
Reactions: BrianP
Doh! So sorry Brian. In my rush to watch it before we went out I didn’t dwell on the title. Will do.
hope you get to see other castles on my channel... *some uploaded, some waiting in the wings ...

Cheers Brian! More to come from the road trip ! Glad you like them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme