Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Let There Be Rock ?

RedZeppelin

Join
Jun 23, 2019
It's been a tough few weeks trying to get the Spark up in the air here in the UK recently, but after going stir crazy I took a few chances as storm Atiyah rolls in today. Crazy couple of hours of sunshine, biblical showers and wind, but hopefully managed to salvage something ?

RZ-Let-There-Be-Rock.jpg

Great shot. Hasn’t it been such a pain this weather. Just as you think you could pop out along blows another squall and on a strong westerly (our predominant/prevailing wind direction). Nice right now!

Reactions: RedZeppelin
Great shot. Hasn’t it been such a pain this weather. Just as you think you could pop out along blows another squall and on a strong westerly (our predominant/prevailing wind direction). Nice right now!

Thanks @twickers14 . Yeah, it's been nearly 3 weeks since I got out with the Spark and I was having genuine withdrawl symptoms, so I headed out to one of my regular spots just to get some air time.

Wasn't easy though. It literally bucketed down with rain about 5 minutes after this shot was taken, and the wind was crazy inland but the cliffs afforded some protection from the worst gusts. Glad I got out though ?

Reactions: Spark 317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme