Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

CrashADay

Join
May 19, 2018
I hold a commercial pilot certificate. Can the written exam for 107 certification be waived? Do not mind taking the test but really would like not to have to pay the $150 fee. Tried to get clarification from a FAA flight standards office but no returned call (as yet). Thanks ...

Good news! You can save $150!

Part 61 pilot certificate holders who have completed a flight review within the past 24 months may elect to take an online training course focusing on UAS-specific areas of knowledge instead of the aeronautical knowledge test. The online training for current pilot certificate holders is available at www.faasafety.gov. All other members of the public must take and pass the initial aeronautical knowledge test to obtain a remote pilot certificate.

Reactions: CrashADay
Hello.

I am from Canada and would love to obtain a "commercial" license for my drone (once I've grown into flying it). I realize that the law here is different from America. Does anyone know where I can learn more, and what hoops I'll be expected to jump (or fly) through? What fee(s) may be involved?

Thank you for your help and advice.

Sincerely,

The Real Lord Sane

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme