Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi’s response to the Mavic Mini

joeke3el

Join
Jun 25, 2019
Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
31 Oct, 02:59 GMT

Hi,

At this time we don't know if DJI will add support for the Mavic mini in the DJI development kit (not to be confused with DJI Go/DJI Fly).
If and when DJI does add support for this new drone model, then we will add support in Litchi. It is too early to tell when this will happen, it can take weeks or months, it mostly depends on DJI at this point.

Kind Regards,
Litchi

Thanks for sharing their response! We're getting overwhelmed with questions about the Mavic Mini! Once we get our shipment in, we'll play around with one and get to answering questions!

Reactions: joeke3el
I mean, it must be relatively easy for Litchi to put on Follow Me...etc...?!! Looks all framed up to me...
THANKS, if you can, it’ll be much appreciated!

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
31 Oct, 02:59 GMT

Hi,

At this time we don't know if DJI will add support for the Mavic mini in the DJI development kit (not to be confused with DJI Go/DJI Fly).
If and when DJI does add support for this new drone model, then we will add support in Litchi. It is too early to tell when this will happen, it can take weeks or months, it mostly depends on DJI at this point.

Kind Regards,
Litchi
If I can't use litchi, getting the mavic mini will be useless, I live surrounded with no fly zones, drive at least 20 miles to get out of them, PLEASE LITCHI work with the mavic mini, I have 6 DJI drones and they all work with litchi.

Litchi likely wants very much to make their app compatible with the Mavic Mini. However, as their tech support stated, they can't do anything until DJI releases an SDK (software development kit) for the DJI Fly app that works with Mavic Mini.

If I can't use litchi, getting the mavic mini will be useless, I live surrounded with no fly zones, drive at least 20 miles to get out of them, PLEASE LITCHI work with the mavic mini, I have 6 DJI drones and they all work with litchi.

6 DJI drones? Wow! :) I would be surprised if DJI does not release the SDK to Litchi. It adds a new dimension to all of their drones and at least from what I've been able to see out there in reviews, the waypoint feature on the Evo and Anafi are not quite as sophisticated. DJI has a good thing going with Litchi and I can only see it increasing the sales of the Mini.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers