Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi 4.8 on Android : CE/FCC mode switch ? => YES

fredoman

Join
Nov 3, 2017
I am quite tempted to try the new Litchi waypoint features, but I did not find any clear information if the software changes the FCC/CE region according to GPS coordinates silently or if there is still a prompt like in the official app) where your can cancel an unwanted region change. If there was no possibility to keep the Spark in FCC mode this would be a showstopper for me and I do not want to buy the software just to find out ... is anybody in CE country on Android with the new Litchi who can give advise ?

Thank you very much !
P.S. I correctied the version number in the title, 2.5 was the IOS version

Amazing range, was that with the clip-on extender ?
No, and rth was triggered by battery level, not signal.
As you can see in top line, uplink and downlink is just fine, until drone turn around.
I try to not forget I will loose signal for a minute when it turn around... :eek:

I bought Litchi today and I did my first test flight. I confirm that there is still a prompt for wifi region switching that can be canceled. Waypoint mission work fine, however the camera following of POIs was a bit disappointing, might be due to quite windy conditions today. Next I'll test Track mode which sound like a great mode for semi-manual flights. I am very excited about those new possibilities I just regret that I did not have while flying in Ireland in my summer vacations ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit