Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Flight logs

Poletramp

Join
Jun 24, 2018
Is there a way to get flight logs from Litchi . First time my Spark acts up on me it would not come down after a mission . Was finally able to get it down to six feet after numerous tries and grabbed it and turned it upside down to shut engines off. Only thing i can figure is that maybe my son`s WIFI booster had something to do with it.

I'm not certain, but, I believe you can get a couple of free reports from AirData. That is where the flight logs go in Litchi.

I'm not certain, but, I believe you can get a couple of free reports from AirData. That is where the flight logs go in Litchi.
But as far i know only when you have a registered account on the AirData website and entered this login data in the Litchi App as well.

No. You are not out of luck. Just get account with Air Data and you will see your flight info there.

Airdata UAV and Litchi new collaboration - boost your flight experience

Thanks it did the same thing to me again today but this time using the DJI GO 4 software started jumping up and down about a foot with motors revving . I dont know whats causing this . Im charging my batteries at this moment and have calibrated everything so ill give it another go after supper lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe