Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Little journey to Portugal. Enjoy this video...

Fabulous video MikeSpark. A great bit of editing. I just wondered about the music. Is it supposed to go off pitch like that, or is it my ears ? Either way, very effective. Seasons greetings to you. Cheers, Rolfy Dave

Reactions: MikeSpark
Most excellent.

Thanks for sharing.

Did you get all the necessary permissions to fly in Portugal? My son was married in Vilamoura end of last year and when I enquired about flying a spark, the permissions I needed, just to fly with a camera were ludicrous and I gave up on it and didn't even take sparky. It did cross my mind that what I was told was bureaucracy and you could get away with it, but I wasn't prepared to take the chance. Beautiful video, just a bit sick that I missed my opportunity.?. Well done

Fantastic footage, makes me so want to go there! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Did you get all the necessary permissions to fly in Portugal? My son was married in Vilamoura end of last year and when I enquired about flying a spark, the permissions I needed, just to fly with a camera were ludicrous and I gave up on it and didn't even take sparky. It did cross my mind that what I was told was bureaucracy and you could get away with it, but I wasn't prepared to take the chance. Beautiful video, just a bit sick that I missed my opportunity.?. Well done

No permit, since I mostly let the drone fly in uninhabited areas, where I don't expect any problems. There was no control when entering the country, I was able to take the drone with me without any problems. I think the officials didn't really care and during the flights people on the streets were actually just curious and asked general questions about the drone. Every now and then I try to fly the Spark where it is not strictly allowed. But since so far only curious questions have been asked about this hobby, I am confident that I can continue to fly without problems in the future.
So, i hope I can continue to share my recordings.

Reactions: Rolfy Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex