Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Locked down version of Skypixel

TheRVITGuy

Join
May 22, 2019
I love the functionality of Skypixel and how it lets you view a 360 Pano. The company I work for would love to use something like this. We have a corporate standard of Samsung phones. Does anyone know of a 'subscription' version of something like Skypixel (Hanger won't work because it is iPhone only) where we can do 360 pano's that are viewable but can be locked down a little bit and are not open to everyone! I'd like to be able to send people a link to a pano so they can view it, but only those that have the URL can view it. I'm looking for a functionality similar to Youtube's 'Unlisted' functionality.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Respectfully,

Eric

I love the functionality of Skypixel and how it lets you view a 360 Pano. The company I work for would love to use something like this. We have a corporate standard of Samsung phones. Does anyone know of a 'subscription' version of something like Skypixel (Hanger won't work because it is iPhone only) where we can do 360 pano's that are viewable but can be locked down a little bit and are not open to everyone! I'd like to be able to send people a link to a pano so they can view it, but only those that have the URL can view it. I'm looking for a functionality similar to Youtube's 'Unlisted' functionality.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Respectfully,

Eric

Check out this post

It does the basics of what you are looking for. You may have to customize it to your exact use case. Once you make the pano you can upload and keep them private.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilot6521