Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and time lapses

Wow, great combination of time lapse and drone video. I liked the short segments to hold interest. How did you do the moving clocks while freezing the surrounding action?

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome from Wisconsin!

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Very fun! Glad I don't live in London - I don't think I could keep up!

London, life on the fast lane - Drone footage and 4k time lapses with Nikon D850

That was so well done an very cool! I have always wanted to go to London but I never thought I would have got banged up like I am.. Maybe in my next life lol I seen that there was a little bit of trouble with the Millennial Bridge but they say it was fixed? It was on TV here in the US.. I think there going to have another long term problem down the line? But back to your video I really like it.. Thanks

Wow, great combination of time lapse and drone video. I liked the short segments to hold interest. How did you do the moving clocks while freezing the surrounding action?

Thanks for sharing.

Welcome from Wisconsin!
Thank you!
For the moving hands in After Effects I duplicated the layer, then I froze the image at a specific point in the top layer and I cut a few round hole so that the moving clocks show up from the layer below. Finally I grouped the two layers and applied a gentle zoom in.
I made a tutorial of the process:

WOW! You are the Time Lapse man! (or maybe person) ;)

That was so well done an very cool! I have always wanted to go to London but I never thought I would have got banged up like I am.. Maybe in my next life lol I seen that there was a little bit of trouble with the Millennial Bridge but they say it was fixed? It was on TV here in the US.. I think there going to have another long term problem down the line? But back to your video I really like it.. Thanks
Thank you Chuck,
yes, the millennium bridge at the beginning was wobbling, but they fixed it right away.
I left London 4 months ago, but I had a great time there for 18 years

Reactions: Chuck Halfacre
I really wish I would have done things different in my life. I always wanted to go to Britain or London or even Australia I wanted to go to those places for so many years but I didn't expect to get hurt like I m to this day. So I kind of put a never going to get to go now because Social Security disability don't pay worth a ****. So I got to live month-to-month just barely being able the pay my bills and put food on my table. Anyway don't forget to hit the like button. As I said before if you need any help with something give me a holler online and I'll get back to you. Take care and keep that spark drone in your sight so you don't have to go and deal with DJI like I did.

I really wish I would have done things different in my life. I always wanted to go to Britain or London or even Australia I wanted to go to those places for so many years but I didn't expect to get hurt like I m to this day. So I kind of put a never going to get to go now because Social Security disability don't pay worth a ****. So I got to live month-to-month just barely being able the pay my bills and put food on my table. Anyway don't forget to hit the like button. As I said before if you need any help with something give me a holler online and I'll get back to you. Take care and keep that spark drone in your sight so you don't have to go and deal with DJI like I did.
I am sorry to hear that Chuck,
I wish you all the best!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme