Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Long time Helicopter and Multi rotor builder/pilot, first time spark owner from Seaside,Oregon

FLYINGDEUTSCHMAN

Join
Nov 12, 2018
Hello all. My name is Mark Deutschman AKA Flyingdeutschman. First time spark owner, but I have been flying and building /repairing multi rotors since 2012. I used to build RC scale helicopters and have moved on to multi's since.
I am a current admin for rumblecloudrc and have lots of build threads on different types of multi's and FC's. I have 2 jobs now which one of them is for pacificuavtech.com.
I build very large heavy lifting drones for timber logging and fire and rescue. The line that I build are the Hextor line and so far up to date have built 7 of them with more on the table. (my avatar is Hextor 2 pulling a 8' x 12' American flag for a memorial).
Although I am not a DJI dealer or a DJI tech, I have repaired a few inspires, phantoms, and mavics because the company I work for use these drones for videos.
Anywho I purchased this spark as my personal drone and hope to learn all I can from this great site.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, FLYINGDEUTSCHMAN.

The Spark must seem small compared to the others, but like dynamite, the big bang comes in small packages.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: FLYINGDEUTSCHMAN
Welcome to the forum! :)

Your work sounds super cool! Ive been getting into drones so much that I ve been thinking about a career in it, haha even though I have been flying a spark for less then a month. I love it and this forum! Welcome!

Your work sounds super cool! Ive been getting into drones so much that I ve been thinking about a career in it, haha even though I have been flying a spark for less then a month. I love it and this forum! Welcome!
Although we have commercial pilots for the Hextors and I mostly build them I do maiden each one before they leave my sight, but flying these big machines are really not too much different than flying these tiny Sparks so now atleast you have experience.

Reactions: smashitup11
I have been waiting for some parts to show up and purchased 2 OTG cords, iPad mini4, and an iPad holder for the controller.
I didn't want a pad holder that goes in front of the controller so I purchased this one:
KZYuEC3.jpg

I paid holder $8.75 w/free shipping off of Ebay.

All was fine and dandy until it showed up broken. They shipped it in a plastic bag. I sent them an email about it being broken from shipping and even sent them a picture of the broken item and this is how they responded: We are sorry for the damaged product. We will refund you $4. Ok?
I sent them an email back: So you want me to pay $4.75 on a pile of useless broken garbage???? I will except either: #1 You refund me 100% of my money back or #2 re send me another one in better mailing packaging so it doesn't break again upon receiving it. Waiting to hear back.

I epoxied it and so far is working good.
Anywho here is my spark:
qqEKs8k.jpg

20cZuUa.jpg

Reactions: dhalker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe