Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Long time lurker, hobby-pilot (~150 hours), and now newly certified commercially in Denmark!

digitalmouse

Join
Jul 23, 2018
Loc
Denmark
It's official! Drone certification in hand. Text at bottom (out of sight in the photo attached) reads: "This drone certificate has been issued in accordance with Danish law on flight with drones and gives the right to fly with the specified type and category, as long as it can be documented that the applicable flight time requirements in the Executive Order on flight with drones in urban area have been met."

Colleague from work 3D printed a set of wings just for fun. Thanks Anders!

So... if anyone needs some aerial video or photography, a quick survey of their farm or building, or help in a search and rescue operation in Denmark, Faroe Islands and Iceland (the later two countries with notice of operations to the respective authorities in advance), just let me know and I'll be glad to help in exchange for travel expenses. Or at least buy me dinner. :)

Next up: flight test for certification of Category 1b - up to 7 kgs.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: digitalmouse
Congratulations on your certification and the 3D printed wings are a bonus. :)

Reactions: digitalmouse
Congratulations on your certification and the 3D printed wings are a bonus. :)

Thanks! I donated my 3D printer to him, because I never did have the time to set it up properly. So in trade, he prints stuff for me. Which has included some landing gear that works with the prop guards on the Spark, a spare prop protector case, and a spare form-fitting drone case.

Next on the agenda is a frame for a Raspberry Pi hovercraft drone I'm building, using 4G for BVLOS usage.

I've also seen a couple of 3D printed Spark clone airframes that I might try and make really thin and light to squeeze out a bit more flight time from my Spark hardware.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe