Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looking for a DJI Spark part Urgently

CJPK1

Join
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me to locate and purchase the front plastic cover which is fixed in place directly over the DJI Sparks lens itself... (Not a Gimbal and lens cover) The minute piece of plastic which is rectangular in shape with rounded edges and the cover is black apart from where the lens points through. I have just looked down and it's gone!? It's the piece that would be covered by filters, below the infra red strip. Hoping someone can help, just worried it could get damp or dust into the lens area whilst it's missing. I have actually placed a UV filter over it for now to protect it until I get a replacement. I am in the UK. TIAdrone cover.jpg

I cover the lens with a nd filter then use one of the covers
Ah so have you lost this piece too? I do have a see thru Gimbal cover I place on It when stowed. I use a filter to cover the area where this should be but would still like to replace the original part.

Ah so have you lost this piece too? I do have a see thru Gimbal cover I place on It when stowed. I use a filter to cover the area where this should be but would still like to replace the original part.
Sorry still not sure what part you want have you spoken to DJI in chat and asked them Good luck

Unfortunately no. Thank you for replying.
Understand now don't no how that part came off and if you can get the part as I said speak directly to DJI in chat and see what the rep says

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme