Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looking to buy a drone

Braso111

Join
Nov 17, 2019
Hi all, I'm looking at buying a cheapish drone to start with to learn how to fly etc. If I like it and use the drone, I'll look at buying a better one down the track. I have a local drone for sale at AU$500 (US$340) - DJI Spark fly more combo with 3 batteries. Apparently only 2 hours fly time and in perfect condition. Any opinions on this potential purchase?
Cheers
Shane

Last edited:
Reactions: Justcoz70
Hi all, I'm looking at buying a cheapish drone to start with to learn how to fly etc. If I like it and use the drone, I'll look at buying a better one down the track. I have a local drone for sale at AU$500 (US$340) - DJI Spark fly more combo with 3 batteries. Apparently only 2 hours fly time and in perfect condition. Any opinions on this potential purchase?
Cheers
Shane
Not a bad deal at all. The Spark is a great drone to learn with. See if you can get the price down to $300.00 US.

He's firm on the AU$500 at the moment. I'm thinking about it!
That's a pretty good deal. Lot less than what I spent for the same setup, probably $200 less. If the drone is as advertised, do it. Spark is an incredibly powerful drone for it's size.
If any doubt ask him to send you a screenshot of the flight record from the dji go4app.

Reactions: Braso111
I don't think you can go wrong with the Spark package at that price. I researched a lot of lesser expensive drones (under $300 USD) and concluded that Spark was heads and shoulders above the others in quality, features and robustness. I paid about what he's asking for a used Fly More combo, but mine only has two batteries. There's a lot of knowledgeable support in these forums and numerous aftermarket options in hardware and software for the Spark. Good luck with your decision.

That's a good deal here in Australia for the fly more package. Brand new the flymore are around $875Au. I got my spark for $600Au for the same. Glad I did cause the Spark is an Awesome little full featured drone whether you are a newby or experienced pilot.

Picked it up a few days ago. Came with a hard case, 4 batteries, spare blades, landing gear, blade protectors, controller, AC and car charger. Having a lot of fun with it so far!

Good deal. :) :)

Picked it up a few days ago. Came with a hard case, 4 batteries, spare blades, landing gear, blade protectors, controller, AC and car charger. Having a lot of fun with it so far!
Don't know about oz. but in uk we need to be registered & have a licence from the c.a.a. to be legal to fly the spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme