Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Looking up

Statici

Join
Jul 17, 2017
So real quick question here: When I was originally looking at reviews for the Spark, a few of the early testers/reviewers were able to tilt the camera back enough that they actually looked UP (rather than just horizontally). Only a little bit but some.

I've noticed that when taking panorama shots, the camera does look up, but when using the gimbal control, it stops at horizontal. I've dug around in the settings, but I can't find a way to unlock this, and it would be wonderful for flying around in say, a grove of trees. Anyone know how I might be able to do this?

All I have found is the option to raise the limit to 10 degrees above straight forward.
Go to gimbal settings and click on Adjust Gimbal Pitch. The touch the up arrow until it says 10.0
Awesome, thanks! I'll try this out in just a second.

Edit: Yup, that worked. Awesomeness.

Last edited:
Good to know, will try. I did find that raising the pitch to 10° seemed to degrade the stabilisation of the gimbal and was a problem with wind..

All I have found is the option to raise the limit to 10 degrees above straight forward.
Go to gimbal settings and click on Adjust Gimbal Pitch. The touch the up arrow until it says 10.0
Won't that cause the gimbal to lock-up?

It doesn't lock up but it struggles to keep the horizon flat.
Tripod mode is the way to go if you need that.

Reactions: Ooi TL
Was wondering about this as well. Thanks guys,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme